Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sermon Title: Relationship Goals: Transparency


Sermon Text: Matthew 17:5-6 - 5 While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!” 6 When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown to the ground, terrified.
Sermon Title: Relationship Goals: Transparency
1.  It’s okay to wonder what people think of you. Matthew 16: 13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say the Son of Man is?”
2.  Don’t let people tell you who you are. Matthew 16: 22 And Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him, saying, “Far be it from you, Lord![e] This shall never happen to you.”
3.  Be yourself no matter what.  Vs. 5 He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son,[a] with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.”
4.  Accept the fact that everybody is not with you. Matthew 10:4 Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.
5.  Learn how to release people.  John 21:15 When they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?” He said to him, “Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.” He said to him, “Feed my lambs.”

2 comments:

  1. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours with his spiritual powers. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by writing him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662, in any situation you are into.I just

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...