Sunday, February 25, 2018

Black Panther Vs. Trump

Sermon Text: 1 Kings 3: 9

Sermon Title: “Black Panther vs Trump”

Point 1: Hard to be a King 1 Kings 3: 7 And now, O Lord my God, you have made your servant king in place of David my father, although I am but a little child. I do not know how to go out or come in.

Point 2: You have to make split decisions! 1 Kings 3: 25 And the king said, “Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one and half to the other.”
Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. (7) Be not wise in your won eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. Ps 27: 11 Teach me to do your ways, O Lord; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressor.

Point 3: Show’em who you really are! 1 Kings 3: 15 And Solomon awoke, and behold, it was a dream. Then he came to Jerusalem and stood before the ark of the covenant of the Lord

Life Application:
1.  You can’t show anyone who you really are until you know who you are starts with accepting Jesus…
2.  Whatever decision you have to make ask God for wisdom…

3.  Change the narrative in the earth by…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...