Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Don't Tap Out

Sermon Text: Job 1: 22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrong doing.
Sermon Title: Don’t Tap Out
Tap out 1: Family Job 1: 9 His wife said to him, “Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!”
Tap out 2: Friends Job 2: 13 Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and seven nights. No one said a word to him, because they saw how great his suffering was.
Tap out 3: Frustration Job 6: 1 – 4 Then Job replied: (2) If only my anguish could be weighed and all my misery be placed on the scales! (3) It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas—no wonder my words have been impetuous. (4) The arrows of the Almighty are in me, my spirit drinks in their poison; God’s terrors are marshaled against me.
Tap out 4: Failure Job 10: 1 “I loathe my very life…
Life Application:
1.  Hold on until God tells you to let go
2.  Keep your back off the mat and don’t let the enemy put you in a choke hold

3.  Receive the reward of holding on it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...