Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Piercing Prayer Pt 2
Prayer NoteTaker – Wednesday, April 25th
Review:  Moses had to pray piercing, problem solving, prophetic prayers when faced with the quail problem in the Wilderness.
Introduction: My story about my brother. Pg. 65 Prayer: Answers Guaranteed, By Bishop Geoffrey V. Dudley, Sr., D.Min.
1.    The size of your _________________ determines the size of your _________________ . 
·         Numbers 11:23 - 23 The LORD answered Moses, “Is the LORD’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

2.    God always _________________ you an offer you can’t _________________ .  (Quote from “The Godfather” movie)
·         2 Corinthians 1:20 or all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

3.    _________________ is impossible with God
·         Genesis 18:14 - Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

4.    God has _________________ _________________ in order to answer your prayers.
·         Revelation 3:8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

5.    Moses’ prayer for quail was answered _________________ _________________ . 
·         Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
·         Gen. 17:1 - When Abram was 99 years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai.[a] Walk with me and be trustworthy.
·         John 16:24 - Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

6.    Everyone’s prayer life will get _________________ sometimes. Thank God he doesn’t always _________________ on our _________________
·         Ex. 11:11, 15 - 11 He asked the LORD, “Why have you brought this trouble on your servant? What have I done to displease you that you put the burden of all these people on me? 15 If this is how you are going to treat me, please go ahead and kill me—if I have found favor in your eyes—and do not let me face my own ruin.”

7.    A prayer of _________________ is _________________ your future according to what you want Jesus to do for you
·         Matthew 20:32 Jesus stopped and called them. “What do you want me to do for you?” he asked.
·         Jer. 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

8.    Our God operates in the _________________ _________________ _________________ , supernatural realm.  He is not bound by _________________ , _________________ , _________________ , or _________________ .
·         Numbers 11:32 - 32 All that day and night and all the next day the people went out and gathered quail. No one gathered less than ten homers.[a] Then they spread them out all around the camp.

9.    Strike the right _________________ for prayer.  
·         Mark 14:35 - Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him.

10. It’s not always the length of your prayer but the longing of your prayer.  The _________________ , _________________ and _________________ you pray can prime your prayer.

11. No matter what happens, I must _________________ _________________ _________________ .
·         Posture of prayer…NYU psychologist John Bargh test…intrude, disturb, bother, respect, considerate and yield…

12. I will set aside a time and place to pray and _________________ to _________________ my _________________ with God.

13. Faith is a _________________ not a _________________ .
·         James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

14. Pray as if everything depends on __________________________________ as if everything depends on you. 
15. Pray until you _________________ _________________ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...