Sunday, February 26, 2017

An Open Book

Sermon Text: 2 Cor 3: 3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry. Written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Sermon Title: Your Story Pt 5 An Open Book
Point 1: Sent from Christ vs. 3 You show you are letters sent from Christ…
Point 2: Written by human hands vs. 3 …the result of our ministry…
Point 3: Written with the Spirit vs. 3 …written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God.
Point 4:  Written on hearts of flesh vs. 3 …not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Ezekiel 11: 19, 20 put it this way I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them their heart of flesh. (20) Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people and I will be their God. Jeremiah 31: 33 put still another way This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Life Application:  
1.   Whose writing your story you or Jesus? …do you know Jesus in the pardon of your sins
2.  Are the pages of your book carnal or spiritual? …are you living a spirit filled life (rededicate your life)

3.  Can anyone read your book? …are you sharing the gospel (witness for Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...