Saturday, September 5, 2015

Faith That Will Last

Sermon Text: Habakkuk 2: 4b…but the righteous [just] will live by his faith
Sermon Title: Faith that Will Last!
Point 1: Everyone has a faith quotientRomans 12: 3c …in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
Point 2: Discouragement destroys faith Habakkuk 1: 2 - 4, 13     
2…How long, O Lord, must I call for help, but you do not listen?...3 Why do you tolerate wrong…4 The wicked hem in the righteous…13…why do you tolerate the treacherous...
Point 3: Faith is a spiritual muscle James 2: 14, 17, 18 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? 17 In the same way faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
will conquer anything.
Point 4: Faith that conquers anythingRomans 1: 17…just as it is written, the righteous [just] will live by faith." Galatians 3: 11…"The righteous [just] will live by faith." Hebrews 10: 38 But my righteous [just] one will live by faith. Habakkuk 2: 4b…but the righteous [just] will live by his faith
Life Application:
1. Join a small group…
2. Put the Summit in your calendar and plan to attend…
3. When trouble comes…
4. Don’t get…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...