Wednesday, September 3, 2014

FORMULA FOR PRAYER...HPST

Sermon Text: 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Sermon Title: Formula for Prayer; HPST

Point 1: H_____ 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humblethemselves…

Point 2: P_____ 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray...

Point 3: S_____ 2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face...

Point 4: T_____2 Chronicles 7: 14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn...

Life Application

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...