Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012 Outline

Sermon Text: Phil 3: 12 – 4: 1
Sermon Title: Goodbye 2011 — Hello 2012
Point 1: Defeat didn’t dictate my destiny vs. 12…I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Isaiah 43:25 it says, “I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.”In Jeremiah 31:34 it says, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”
What defeat do I need to say good bye?
Point 2: Pain you served your purpose vs. 13…straining ahead…
What painful thing am I going to say good bye to? What good thing will I let go?
Point 3: Sorry won’t sink my success or my significance in 2012 vs. 18 now say again with tears.
What are you sorry about and will let go so you can conquer your future?
Conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...