Sunday, October 16, 2016

God Can! New Life North & Main Campus 10/16

Sermon Text: Genesis 18: 14 Is there anything too hard for the Lord?

Sermon Title: God Can!!

Point 1: God can in your bareness vs. 11 Abraham and Sarah were already old and well advance in years, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing.

Point 2: God can in the midst of your crisis. vs 12 So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, “After I am worn out and my master is old will I know this pleasure?

Point 3: God can even at first you doubt him vs 13 The Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, “Will I really have a child now that I am old?”  

Jeremiah 32: 27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? KJV

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible. KJV

Luke 18:27
And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. KJV

Matt 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. 

Life Application:
1.  Trust God no matter what
2.  Too hard for you is just right for God

3.  God comes just to fix your situation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...