Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hell, No

Sermon Text: Matt 16: 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades [Hell] will not overcome [prevail] it.

Sermon Title: Hell, No!

Point 1: [Satan wont stop] The people of the church [Peter] vs 18(a) And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build my church…

Point 2: [Satan won’t stop] The prevailing of the church vs. 18(b) the gates of hell will not [prevail] overcome it

Point 3: [Satan won’t stop] The power of the church vs. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven

 Life Application:
1.   Take authority over Satan’s attempt to stop you
2.   Prevail by binding and loosing God’s word

3.  Celebrate your victory and the victory of New Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...