Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stay Connected

Sermon Text: John 15: 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
Sermon Title: Stay Connected
Point 1: Stay connected vs. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
Point 2: Embrace the cutting process vs. 2 every branch that does bears fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
Point 3: Produce a cluster of fruit vs 8 by this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples
Life Application:
1.  Look for opportunities to grow…register for the Summit
2.  Accept the pruning process

3.  Ask and expect to receive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...