Sunday, March 19, 2017

iWorship: The Garment of Praise

Sermon Text: Isaiah 61: 3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit despair.

Sermon Title: iWorship: The Garment of Praise

Point 1: I need to change my emotional clothing vs. 3 and for those who grieve in Zion…instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning…instead of a spirit of despair.

Point 2: God’s got your garments of praise vs 3 [put on] a garment of praise

Point 3: Clothing is not just what you wear but what you say and who you are vs. 10 I delight greatly in the Lord; In order to

Point 4: vs 10 …For he has clothed me with garments of salvation

Life Application:
1.  I want to change my sadness to gladness accept Christ
2.   I want to change my sadness to gladness consider Christ
3.  I want to change my sadness to gladness I need prayer

4.  I want to change my sadness to gladness I want to get connected/need more info/small group 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...