Sunday, April 27, 2014

God Show Your Hand!

•Sermon Text: Psalms 74: 11 Why do you hold back your hand, your right hand?    Take it from the folds of your garment and destroy them!

Sermon Title: God! Show Your Hand!

•Point 1:  Right Hand vs. 11…your right hand?...

•Point 2:  Reveal Your Right Hand Right Now.  Vs 11…take it from the folds of your garment
•Ps. 20:6 Now this I know – the Lord gives victory to his anointed with his victorious right hand.

 Point 3: Show your Hand - Vs. 11 - …and destroy them.
Gen. 22:12 - 12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.” In fact, God says now I know you trust me.


Point 4 God Reveals his Right Hand – vs 11 Why do you hold back your right hand-
Mark 12:36 (NIV)  36 David himself, speaking by the Holy Spirit, declared: “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet.”  Ps. 110:1 The Lord says to my lord….
Heb 10: 11-13 Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool.
•Acts 7:55-56 - But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...