Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Journey to Financial Freedom: U R His Deed


OJHS:   Journey to Financial Freedom:  U R His Deed
2 Cor. 3:2-3 : 2 You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everyone. 3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

1.       God __________you money based on your ____________to manage it. 
·          Matt 25:15  - 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.

2.       Everyone receives ______________– what you do with it depends on your level of ______________. 
·          Matt 25:16-18 - 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

3.       There will always be a ______________of time between ______________and it ______________.
·          Matt 25:19 - 19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.

4.       God ______________you to have more. 
·          Matt 25:20-24 - 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ 22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’ 23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

5.       God expects a ______________amount of ______________when it comes to money. 
·          Matt 25:27 - 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.





6.       There are ______________for not trusting.
·          Matt 25:28, 30 - 28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

7.       The way we handle ______________tells God whether we can be ______________with his business of ______________. 
·          Luke 16:11-13 - 11 So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches?12 And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own? 13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

8.       God is not interested in ______________we have but ______________we are after.
·          Matt 19:16-17 - 16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” 17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

9.       Jesus often reminds us the way to _____________ _______________of him is ______________ ______________of us.
·          Matt 19:21 - 21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”



10.   My ______________ _____________my money and I cannot follow Christ while ______________money. 
·         Matt 6:24 - 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
·           Matthew 6:21 - For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.


11.     If I want my ______________to ______________Christ I have to ______________my ______________in what God loves.
·          John 13:34-35 - 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

12.     When I ______________ ______________I will lack ______________.  
·          Ps. 34:10 - 10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,  but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. 

NewLife Website: www.nlicic.org
My's Facebook: www.facebook.com/bishopdudley
NewLife's Facebook: www.facebook.com/NLCLifeChangers
My's Twitter: www.twitter.com/bishopgvd
NewLife's Twitter: www.twitter.com/NewLifenChrist
Streaming site : www.nlicic.org/live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...