Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OUR JOURNEY....HIS STORY AT A GLANCE

DEVOTIONALS DAY 4-31 AT A GLANCE

TO GET DAILY TEXTS, TEXT THE WORD "LifeChangers" TO 71441

TO GET THE EMAILS, EMAIL US AT LIFECHANGERS@NLICIC.ORG



Day 4:  Saturday, January 4, 2014
Today’s Truth: Ephesians 4:6 (ESV); One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
Point to Ponder:  God you are all into all of us.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord help me to be all into you like you are all into us. 

Day 5:  Sunday, January 5, 2014
Today’s Truth: 1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV); Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
Point to Ponder:  Unstoppable in God is being immovable by others.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to hold onto you no matter what. 

Day 6:  Monday, January 6, 2014
Today’s Truth: Proverbs 21:26 (ESV); All day long he craves and craves, but the righteous gives and does not hold back.
Proverbs 3:27 - Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act.
Point to Ponder:  Righteous go all out to give all in!
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to go all in with my giving. 

Day 7: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Today’s Truth: Acts 20:35 (ESV); In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Point to Ponder:  Giving helps others and returns blessings. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to be a giver.

Day 8: Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Today’s Truth:  Luke 6:38 (ESV); Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Point to Ponder:  Giving is a setup for more - a measurement of my blessings. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, give me a giving spirit so I can have room for more. 

Day 9: Thursday, January 9, 2014
Today’s Truth: Malachi 3:10 (ESV); Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
Point to Ponder:  Tithe is a test of faith not a budget line item. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to test you with my tithe and the faith to wait on my return. 
Journey Testimony LifeChanger Deacon James & Anita Thomas
                In 2010, Anita and I attended the Financial Peace University (FPU) class taught by the Dexter and   Crystal.  We attended this course because we knew something was missing when it came to our finances, we were doing okay in this area, but knew something was missing.  On this first night of the FPU class, I arrived super early, and when I told Dexter why I signed up for the class, because I no longer wanted to have that “woulda, shoulda, coulda” spirit festering in me.  He then told me that he was about to refinance his home and I immediately told Dexter that I did not trust those folks out there with my only prized possession that GOD blessed me and my family to have.   After talking a bit more about the process, I told Dexter okay.  I said, “Since you are in the finance field in your work outside of the church, since you are a Trustee at New Life, since you have been approved by Bishop to teach this class, and since we live in the same neighborhood and I can look out of my kitchen window and see your home, I guess I will follow your advice.” (Please Note:  This is the first and only home we ever had and I am the first in my family to ever have a house built from dirt.  So I had to make sure GOD was telling me to do this because, I did not want to lose all we had in a scam).
I called up the point of contact and began the process, and everything went just like Dexter said at the Wednesday night in the Family Life Class at NLC, (Please Note:  The class Bishop and First Lady taught at the Four Points Sheraton was also on a Wednesday night - I thought I would just slide this in for those who do not attend church on Wednesday night).  After we refinanced, the family and I gathered in the living room of our house, Anita, Demetrius, Sharita and Jasmine.  We began to talk about homes and I told Jasmine that after she graduates from college she would purchase Demetrius and Sharita's house (a 1700 square foot ranch, built in 2008 with four bedrooms, two full baths and a two car garage), I told Demetrius and Sharita that they would purchase our current home (since they loved it so much - a two-story 3500square foot home built in 2002, with four bedrooms two full baths and two half baths, a two car garage with major upgrades throughout – granite countertops, ceramic floors, finished basement, irrigation system.....and in the O'Fallon school district), and I told them that we were going to build our dream home (a ranch - because I was tired of those steps).  (Please Note:  I gave a detail description of the homes, because I really want you to get the full effect of this BLESSING.  So please don't judge me, just keep reading, it gets better).  Well that was September 2010 - so fast forward to 2011 -Jasmine had graduated from college in December 2011 with honors Cum Laude and she did find a job, but it was not a career.  So when the opportunity came for her to start a career with the VA in Muskogee, Ok, in a temporary position not to exceed two years, we talked, we prayed, and we packed up everything she had and moved her down south (Please Note:  Everybody has to work in the Thomas Family).  She started her temporary not to exceed two years career in July 2012, but in September 2012, Jasmine returned back home to start a career with the St. Louis VA Regional Office, in a permanent career position (Please Note:  The position she worked in while in Muskogee, OK was a temporary position, but GOD said that only her position in Muskogee was temporary). Now the fun is about to begin.  GOD brought back to my memory the words I spoke in 2010 to my family about everyone owning a home, and as we began to look for a home, we knew that we wanted something special because this was our dream home. After searching we found it, and we told the realtor/builder our story about GOD and that we were Lifechangers! They told us to pick out a home lot and let's put everything in the contract.   Then, the realtor said, "You need to tell me what bank will finance your home."  Well….we really did not think about who would finance the house because we thought they would figure everything out just like it was done with our first home.  So now it is time to put up or shut up.  If we wanted the corner lot, we must make a decision fast, because if someone comes in after the grace period, they will return the deposit and sell it.   Well that night I went on the internet and put in my information on line with Quicken loans, (Please Note:  I was trusting in GOD, because I do not trust the internet) and was not expecting the Quicken loan man to call me the next morning.  I told him my finances is good, but I need to know if there are any other programs we could qualify for, since a conventional loan requires 30% down payment and FHA Loan requires about a 3% down payment, but more importantly my family had 0% down payment.  The gentleman said, Mr. Thomas, why are you concerned about a conventional or a FHA loan.  I told him, back in 2002 when we purchased the house we are living in, I used my VA loan and I see that all of the other loans require a down payment.  Since we are trying to move three homes, we don't have that type of money, more importantly I am balling on a budget (Please Note:  I learned to really budget, back at the Four Points Sheraton - Because I was told by then Pastor Dudley, if you really want to see who you put your trust in, just look in your checkbook!  This is another plug to come to church on Wednesday night).  New Life, I really told him I was balling on a budget and he said, “Why don’t you use your VA Loan, you have up to $417.000.00 of guaranteed government approved financing.  He went on to say when you refinanced your home in 2010, the loan company used a conventional loan and since your credit score is currently 813 and your wife’s credit score is 823 (Please Note:  I guess when you know how to purchase items on sale you get a higher credit score), and your debt to income ratio is so excellent, not only will you be approved for the new mortgage, you can keep your current mortgage without having to sell it or rent it out!
I was in shock and told him I did not put a down payment during the refinancing, so now I started thinking this was an internet scam, but I said okay, I have your number and will call you back.  Well, I really got excited and said the move will go as planned, but I needed confirmation.  So I went to the Credit Union that morning, explained my situation to the loan officer and without any hesitation, the loan officer said, “Mr. Thomas based on everything I am looking at he is correct.”  Well, bottom line up front, this is how it all went down, everybody moved, Jasmine moved into Demetrius and Sharita's house, Demetrius and Sharita moved into our house and we moved into our Dream Home.  All the while we were all serving, tithing, pledging & trusting God!  GOD is….
Please Note:  We had to follow the instructions from Bishop and First Lady at the Four Points, so this 2013 testimony really started in the year 2003 - 10 years ago when we joined New Life in Christ - Our Journey, His Story

Day 9: Thursday, January 9, 2014
Today’s Truth: Malachi 3:10 (ESV); Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
Point to Ponder:  Tithe is a test of faith not a budget line item. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to test you with my tithe and the faith to wait on my return. 

Day 10: Friday, January 10, 2014
Today’s Truth: 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 (ESV) Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.; Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Point to Ponder:  What I give out is what I get back.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, change my attitude toward giving.  Give me a generous and happy heart to give. 

Day 11: Saturday, January 11, 2014
Today’s Truth: John 3:16 (ESV); For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
James 1:17 (ESV); Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
Point to Ponder:  God you are a giver!
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to be a giver like you!  Help me to understand everything comes from you and you are not holding back on me!

Day 12: Sunday, January 12, 2014
Today’s Truth: Proverbs 28:27 (ESV); Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse. 
Proverbs 22:9 - The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.
Point to Ponder:  Giving serves a purpose. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord help me to serve your purpose by being a giver to help your people. Help me to give to your kingdom purpose.




Day 13: Monday, January 13, 2014
Today’s Truth: Acts 1:8; 5:32; 26:16 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." 32We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him." 16" 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied. 16'Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you.
Point to Ponder:  Without your power, I cannot effectively witness.  Fill me with your Holy Spirit as I go to the world in which I live.  
Prayer:  Dear Lord, help me to depend on your Holy Spirit to invite others to be a part of the kingdom

Day 14: Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Today’s Truth:  2 Cor. 5:19-20 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.
Point to Ponder:  I am your minister to the world and my ministry is reconciliation. Help me to know I need no pulpit.
Prayer:  Dear Lord, help me to be a MINISTER OF RECONCILIATION

Day 15: Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Today’s Truth:  Matt 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town.;  Luke 10:2He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.; 2 Tim. 2:3-4 Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 4No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer.
Point to Ponder: No matter the task, I will go. No matter the response I will do.  They rejected you, they will reject me-I will not get discouraged. Make me fishers of men!  Am I ready to be rejected for the cause of Christ?
Prayer:  Dear Lord, help me to know that when I am rejected for telling others about you, that they are rejecting you, not me.

Journey Testimony LifeChanger Tatiane Amenyo
God's plans are always an improvement of mine and may even save my life!  When I was arrested at the airport, I was taken to a kind of detention house where I had to stay until the judge finds me guilty or not; the transfer to the actual prison was supposed to happen after the verdict. I couldn't leave the country. I couldn't even go to my husband-to-be in France. I was in a country where I couldn't even speak their language and all by myself.  I kept crying out to Jesus asking why and why me. I was in his face every single day asking him to show me the reason why it was me at that situation, because despite all, I had the conviction that He sent me there for a reason.   And then, loudly and clearly, He had answered.  He took me back to 13 years ago when I gave my life to Christ and was zealous for his works and his word.   I heard him reminding me of when I asked him for preventing me from marrying an unbeliever. The message was so clear...  I'd spent eight months there, but my husband-to-be never came to visit in that devastating moment. He was only 4 hours away driving and less than 2 hours by train. He never showed up!!! To God be the glory I was found not guilty and was released. I came back to the US to discover that my husband-to-be is a Freemason.  The word you've just taught tonight!!! In all occasions God change in plans kept Joseph from certain danger, destruction or even death. He kept me from going away from his path, He kept me way from destruction and I believe His plans are better; and I am and will comply without any push back and I will follow the change until I get to another change (Jeremiah 29:11-13) God bless you Bishop!

Day 16: Thursday, January 16, 2014
Today’s Truth: Matthew 28:19 (ESV); Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Point to Ponder:    Winning souls was Jesus’ last command and first priority.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to win souls. 

Day 17: Friday, January 17, 2014
Today’s Truth: Romans 12:2 (ESV); Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(MSG) Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it.
Point to Ponder:  Conformists never transform the world around them, they just blend in. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to be a transformer (LifeChanger) for you!    

Day 18: Saturday, January 18, 2014
Today’s Truth: John 13:35 (ESV); By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
(MSG) In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other.”
Point to Ponder:  People are looking for love. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to show love to win souls for you. 

MORE NUGGETS FOR THE WEEKEND:
Truth: Matthew 6:33 (ESV); But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Point to Ponder:  God requires first place or no place.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord help me to put you first in everything I do, including my time, talent and treasure. 
Truth: Luke 9:59-62 (ESV); To another he said, “Follow me.” But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” And Jesus said to him, “Leave the dead to bury their own dead. But as for you, go and proclaim the kingdom of God.” Yet another said, “I will follow you, Lord, but let me first say farewell to those at my home.” Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”
Point to Ponder:  Second place is last place when it comes to God’s place in your life.  Once you follow Him, bring someone else with you. 

Day 19: Sunday, January 19, 2014
Today’s Truth: Luke 14:23 “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full.
Point to Ponder:  Compelling them to come starts with me witnessing at work, at home, and at school.  I should use the LifeChangers card in the bulletin, starting today!
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to have a nature that readily shares my faith and invites others to come with me to church. 

YOUR OPTIONS (NO SWEETS, MEATS, OR MEDIA)
Day 20: Monday, January 20, 2014
Today’s Truth: Philippians 4:6 (ESV); Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Point to Ponder:  Prayer inoculates from the virus of stress.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to pray more and worry less.

Day 21: Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Today’s Truth: Ephesians 3:20; Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
MSG—God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!
Point to Ponder:  God is ABLE, therefore if I am able to pray (and I am), he is ABLE to hear and perform.  All I need to do is pray. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to call on you not just in my time of need but every day, throughout the day, considering you in all that I do. 
Journey Testimony from LifeChanger Pamela Gregory
I am a LifeChanger and I just wanted to share my experience on yesterday after the 0830 service.  I had been suffering from a nagging backache for several days which made it very difficult to move at times.  I decided at the last minute not to go to church because I wouldn't be able to do the continuous standing/sitting down during the service, so I decided to stream live (although I would have rather been there in the service).  As Lady Dudley and the other ministers began to pray for the people there, my first thought was that since I was not there I would miss my healing.  But I thought again and began to lift up my hands and tell God as she was praying for the others, she was praying for me also and I receive my healing by faith.  In the meantime my daughter texted me and said the service is so good she wanted to stay for the 11:00 service also.  I texted her back to say yes, I know, I want to join you. But realized that I didn't have enough time to get ready to get there on time. As that 0830 service ended and I got up from my computer chair, I realized that the PAIN in my back was GONE!  It felt so good to be pain free. I am thanking God for touching my body.  Yes, let Mahogany know that same spirit that you all experience there is also experienced on the other side of our devices as well. Thank you for your prayers and faithfulness to God.

Day 22:  Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Today’s Truth: 1 Corinthians 14:15   So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my understanding; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my understanding.
THE MESSAGE - (MSG) So what’s the solution? The answer is simple enough. Do both. I should be spiritually free and expressive as I pray, but I should also be thoughtful and mindful as I pray. I should sing with my spirit, and sing with my mind.
Point to Ponder:  Prayer is a spiritual pursuit. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to pray in the Spirit. 

Day 23: Thursday, January 23, 2014
Today’s Truth: Psalm 116:2 CEV  You paid attention to me, and so I will pray to you as long as I live.
(MSG) He listened so intently as I laid out my case before him.
Point to Ponder:  God is attentive to everything we do.  He waits to hear from us. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to have a life style of prayer. 

Day 24:  Friday, January 24, 2014 (Forward Forecast Revival tonight at 7)
Today’s Truth: Psalm 66:16-20  All believers, come here and listen, let me tell you what God did for me. I called out to him with my mouth, my tongue shaped the sounds of music. If I had been cozy with evil, the Lord would never have listened. But he most surely did listen, he came on the double when he heard my prayer. Blessed be God: he didn’t turn a deaf ear, he stayed with me, loyal in his love.
Point to Ponder:  My life must reflect the answers I want from God. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to cozy up to you so you can hear my prayers

Day 25:  Saturday, January 25, 2014   (Forward Forecast Revival today)
Today’s Truth: Psalm 17:6   I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
Point to Ponder:  Prayer is a simple call, a cry, a plea for help of which our Heavenly Father intently listens for. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to cry out to you for direction in 2014.

Journey Testimony by LifeChanger Rhonda Collins
I was diagnosed with stage 4 aggressive colon cancer at the age of 42 and cancer is not something that runs in my family. I was a stage away from being terminal and the doctors strongly suggested I take chemo and radiation treatments. After having surgery I had a lot to consider and really wasn't sure what to do. Because of the type of cancer I had the doctors automatically assumed I would go through with treatment but I told him I was refusing treatment because God's word had already healed me. My surgeon and oncologist thought I was crazy and thought I didn't have a full understanding of how imperative it was for me to get the treatments. I still refused treatments and aggressively begin to speak the word over this situation. I told no one except my mother, sisters, brothers, you and First Lady. I was in a fight for my life and couldn't afford to have no negativity, pity, or sorrow being spoken over my life. I watched no TV except for TBN and majority of my time was spent reading and speaking the word over my body. Now two years later I'm cancer free with no chemo and radiation treatments at all. This year in 2013 a different cancer showed up in a different place and after having the tumor removed I once again was advised to have chemo and radiation treatments. The same surgeon done both surgeries and was shocked that I was still alive after having the first cancer. I told him it's because of God and he agreed and said they were discussing me in the operating room. He said with the type of cancer I had people who take treatments still have a slim to no chance of surviving. I once again refused treatment because God's word does not change. What was true then is still true now and I believe it, I'm a living walking testimony. I'm telling my story to encourage others who may be dealing with cancer and to let them know the word of God is true, alive, living, active, and powerful. I'm in no way suggesting to anyone that they should not take treatments if they have cancer, this was the choice I made based on the word of God and my faith. God is not a respecter of persons and it is his will for us to be healed and made whole in every area of our lives. After having cancer twice in a two year span I am cancer free and the word says this sickness shall not come on me again.

Day 26:  Sunday, January 26, 2014
Today’s Truth: Mark 11:24  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Point to Ponder:  A prayer request is the beginning of faith.
Point to Pray: Dear Lord, help me to have more faith by having a constant prayer life.

MORE NUGGETS FOR THE WEEKEND:
Truth: Psalm 51:17  My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.
Point to Ponder:  Brokenness is a prerequisite for consecration. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, break me to make me!
Truth: Psalm 66:13 I will bring sacrifices into your house, my God, and I will do what I promised
Point to Ponder:  Consecration is promises made and kept.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to keep my promises to you in 2014
Truth: Joshua 3:5  Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.”
Point to Ponder:  Amazing always follows consecration!
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me prepare myself for amazing!

Transition to a Regular Diet
Day 27:  Monday, January 27, 2014
Today’s Truth: 1 Corinthians 7:35  (CEV) What I am saying is for your own good—it isn’t to limit your freedom. I want to help you to live right and to love the Lord above all else.
(MSG) I’m trying to be helpful and make it as easy as possible for you, not make things harder. All I want is for you to be able to develop a way of life in which you can spend plenty of time together with the Master without a lot of distractions.
Point to Ponder:  Devotion is undivided attention to God and godly things. 
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord help me to give you my undivided attention.

Day 28:  Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Today’s Truth: 2 Peter 1:6 self-control, patience, devotion to God,
Point to Ponder:  Consecration is giving god total control.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, I give YOU control in 2014.

Day 29:  Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Today’s Truth: Deuteronomy 12:26 But take your consecrated things and whatever you have vowed to give, and go to the place the Lord will choose.
Point to Ponder:  What I have is equally as important as to what/who I am.  It all belongs to God.
Point to Pray:  Dear God, help me surrender everything to you.

Day 30:  Thursday, January 30, 2014
Today’s Truth: Ezekiel 44:16  They will come into my temple, where they will offer sacrifices at my altar and lead others in worship.
Point to Ponder:  Your church is the place of consecrated worship           
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help me to offer my all to your house so your house will be consecrated. 

Journey Testimony from LifeChanger Edna Jeffries
2 Corinthians: 9:6-15 helped me understand that giving is an act of faith in God's promises, obedience to His instructions, and thanksgiving for His many blessings.  I like The Message Bible's interpretation especially these verses: "Remember:  A stingy planter gets a stingy crop; a lavish planter gets a lavish crop.  I want each of you to take plenty of time to think it over, and make up your own mind what you will give." "God can pour on the blessings in astonishing ways so that you're ready for anything and everything, more than just ready to do what needs to be done."  "It also produces abundant and bountiful thanksgiving to God.  This relief offering is a prod to live your very best, showing your gratitude to God by being openly obedient to the plain meaning of the Message of Christ." Giving has been a fixed line item in my budget for a long time.  There is always enough (no matter what) and more.  God continues to fulfill the promises of 2 Cor. 9:8-15 in my life. 

Day 31:  Friday, January 31, 2014
Today’s Truth: Psalm 50:5 “Gather to me this consecrated people, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
(CEV) “Call my followers together! They offered me a sacrifice, and we made an agreement.”
(MSG) “Round up my saints who swore on the Bible their loyalty to me.”
Point to Ponder:  Covenant people are a consecrated people.
Point to Pray:  Dear Lord, help New Life to be a new people on a new path with new power of covenant consecration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...