Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Life + Passion = Success Part 5: Seeds For My Best Life


Pericope:  Luke 13:6-9 6 And he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. 7 And he said to the vinedresser, ‘Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?’ 8 And he answered him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. 9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.’”
Sermon Text:  Luke 13:7 And he said to the vinedresser, ‘Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?’
Sermon Title:  Life + Passion = Success Part 5: Seeds For My Best Life
Review: 
Point 1:  Every seed deserves a second chance Vs. 8a - And he answered him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also,  
Point 2: Fruit seeds needs fertilizer Vs 8b - until I dig around it and put on manure.
Point 3: Seeds need the right soil
Point 4: What you sow you will reap Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Introduction: 
Jan Lawson - testimony Time:
After a POWERFUL move of GOD and altar experience, my Bishop Geoffrey V Dudley asked us to speak a Prophetic WORD over 3 people as we returned to our seats! The ANOINTING of GOD was flowing mightily when someone spoke to me and said that FINANCIAL PROVISIONS would be met and not to worry. I received that WORD and gave them a hug. I planted a SPECIAL SEED in the Offering KNOWING the bills that was facing me this week. Well, GOD KEPT HIS WORDπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I GOT A PHONE CALL TONIGHT SAYING, "WE FELT LED TO BLESS YOU!" YES, IT WAS MONETARY! πŸ—£️ GLORY TO GODπŸ™ IT WAS ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OF THOSE BILLS I HAD LEFT!!  GOD IS MOVING BY HIS SPIRIT AND I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE!!! I'm singing my lil song 🎀 I'M COVERED BY THE BLOOD🎹🎸🎡
Cheri Piolet Testimony - Living my Best Life  Praise Report!!! I just wanted to take a moment and share that GOD is out here leaving drop the mic blessings! This year I decided to stop playing games and be obedient with my tithes and offering by paying them on time and the correct amount. Not only have I paid them on time, I have actually started giving more in offering as well.  I got tired of complaining about my finances, so I decided to take the financial peace university class. Upon completion of the class,  I paid my car off early (so now I no longer have a car note) and I paid off 6 bills from my credit report! But wait, there's more! I am prior Air Force.  I have been trying to get a job out at Scott AFB for 13 years. Well on Thursday May 23rd I had an interview! Friday May 31st I received the tentative offer and today I got my start date! I am excited to say that I am the new Secretary for Air Mobility Command and my first day will be 6/23rd!!!! Not only is it a promotion, but it is a 6 minute drive to work!!! I have been through a lot over the past 3 years, but GOD told me it would be all worth the wait! The exciting thing is, GOD said he's not done yet!!! I hope that this can encourage others not to give up.  Just keep fighting.  Even though it may feel like it, GOD has not forgotten about you!
Point 1:  Declare it
·       Matthew 6:31-32 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
·       Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
·       Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
·       John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.
Point 2: Stand on it
·       Colossians 1:10 So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
·       Jeremiah 17:7-8 ESV “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.”
·       James 4:7 ESV Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
·       Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
Point 3: Claim it
·       Proverbs 3:9-10 - Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
·       Hebrews 11:1 ESV Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
·       Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
o   King James - 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
o   The Message - 10-11 This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
·       Matthew 7:7 ESV “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
·       Deuteronomy 8:18 ESV You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
·       Deuteronomy 28:1-3 “And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field.
·       Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...