Sunday, July 5, 2015

What's that I Smell - Christ Fragrance! 830am sermon 7/5/15

Pericope: 2 Corinthians 2: 12 - 17

Sermon Text: 2 Corinthians 2: 14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

Sermon Title: What's That I Smell?

Point 1: Smell like Worry vs. 12/13 Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me, 13 I still had not peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus there. So I said good-by to them and went on to Macedonia.

Point 2: Smell like Victory vs. 14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the [His] fragrance

Point 3: Smell like Death vs. 16 To the one we are the smell of death…

Point 4: Smell like Life vs. 16b …to the other, the fragrance of life…

Life Application:
1.  Pick up…
2.  Give your…

3.  Make sure…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Come again soon!

Virtual Family Sunday Questions

What ways can we create community as a family? How has our viewership/church attendance enhanced or diminished our family covenant? What way...